Assistant Business Development Manager
ITIC was formed in 2001 and is 100% Australian owned and operated, specialising in IT Training, IT support and project implementation. We are looking to continue to expand and require an Assistant Business Development Manager to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity offering the successful applicant an opportunity to start their business development career.
Key responsibilities involve providing administrative support for the Business Development Manager and the Business Development Team.
Position responsibilities include:
- Achieving targeted revenues from the acquisition of new clients and development of existing clients
- Converting company generated leads into sales
- Establishing a strong sales strategy
- Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing clients throughout the client life cycle
Candidate must be:
- Positively motivated and driven
- Goal orientated
- Great communicators
- Able to create lasting relationships with clients
- Possess exceptional customer service skills and telephone manner
- Well presented
- Possess excellent negotiation skills
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Systems orientated
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Able to take responsibility and prioritise
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.