- Over 90% of ITIC Students pass their Certification Examination
- Low cost Courses & High success rate
- Industry based Lecturers
- Significant face to face lecture time and laboratory work
- Fee’s can be paid in installments
- $1million Laboratory
- 20% of new students are referrals from previous satisfied students
- 70% of ITIC students sign up for additional courses after passing their first certification
- ITIC is a certified Testing Centre for student examinations
- Bundled Course Packages at greater discounts
- Our unique program of lectures combined with laboratory exercises, promotes interaction between the students, as well as the lecturers, and leads to improve proficiency, and accelerated learning
ITIC has put together some bundles of existing industry certification training courses. Students can access these bundle packages which incorporate a number of certifications at a considerable discount.
Cisco offers five levels of network certification: Entry, Associate, Professional, Expert and Architect, the highest level of accreditation within the Cisco Career Certification program.
Entry: Both the CCENT and the CCT certifications serve as starting points for individuals interested in starting a career as a networking professional.
Associate: The Associate level of Cisco Certifications can begin directly with CCNA for network installation, operations and troubleshooting or CCDA for network design. Think of the Associate Level as the foundation level of networking certification.
Professional: The Professional level is an advanced level of certification that shows more expertise with networking skills. Each certification covers a different technology to meet the needs of varying job roles.
Expert: The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certification is accepted worldwide as the most prestigious networking certification in the industry.
Architect: Cisco Certified Architect is the highest level of accreditation achievable and recognizes the architectural expertise of network designers who can support the increasingly complex networks of global organizations and effectively translate business strategies into evolutionary technical strategies.
- Routing and Switching: This path is for professionals who install and support Cisco technology-based networks in which LAN and WAN routers and switches reside.
- Design: Design is aimed at professionals who design Cisco technology-based networks in which LAN and WAN routers and switches reside.
- Network Security: This path is directed toward network professionals who design and implement Cisco Secure networks.
- Service Provider: Service Provider is for professionals working with infrastructure or access solutions in a Cisco end-to-end environment primarily within the telecommunications arena.
- Storage Networking: Storage Networking is for professionals who implement storage solutions over extended network infrastructure using multiple transport options.
- Voice: This path is directed toward network professionals who install and maintain Voice solutions over IP networks.
- Wireless: The Wireless path is designed for network professionals who configure, implement and support wireless networks.