For network video engineers, collaboration engineers, IP telephony and IP network engineers who want to develop and advance their collaboration and video skills in line with the convergence of voice, video, data and mobile applications, the Cisco CCNA Collaboration certification is a job-role focused training and certification program. It will allow you to maximize your investment in your education, and increase your professional value by giving you the skills to help your IT organization meet increased business demands resulting from these technology transitions.
Course Code: ITIC1006
Duration: 4 weeks
Lecture time included: 45 hours
Lab time included: 100 hours
Sunday 10:00AM-4:00PM, Thursday 6:30PM-9:30PM
- Module 1: Describe the Characteristics of a Cisco Unified Communications Solution
- Module 2: Provision End Users and Associated Devices
- Module 3: Configure Voice Messaging and Presence
- Module 4: Maintain Cisco Unified Communications System
- Module 5: Provide End User Support
|210-060 CICD||Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices (CICD)|
|210-065 CIVND||Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 1 (CIVND1) |
Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices, Part 2 (CIVND2)
*Please note the course schedule is subject to changes.