CCNA Wireless Training Course
Course Code: ITIC1021
Duration: 4 weeks
Lecture time included: 36 hours
Lab time included (self-practice): 100 hours
Price: $2950 incl.GST
Cisco Certified Network Associate Wireless (CCNA Wireless) validates associate-level knowledge and skills to configure, implement and support of wireless LANs, specifically those networks using Cisco equipment. With a CCNA Wireless certification, network professionals can support a basic wireless network on a Cisco WLAN in a SMB to enterprise network. The CCNA Wireless curriculum includes information and practice activities to prepare them for configuring, monitoring and troubleshooting basic tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise networks.
Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching or any CCIE Certification can act as a prerequisite.
The goal of the CCNA Wireless course is to provide students with information and practice activities to prepare them to help design, install, configure, monitor and conduct basic troubleshooting tasks of a Cisco WLAN in SMB and Enterprise installations.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe wireless fundamentals, such as topologies, RF principles and math, antennae, spread spectrum technologies, frames and physics, wireless regulatory bodies, standards and certifications, and the non 802.11 wireless technologies and their impact.
- Describe the Cisco Unified Wireless networks basics and configure a Cisco Unified Wireless Network Controller and a Mobility Express Controller.
- Describe and configure default OS wireless client configuration tools, use the Cisco Aironet Desktop Utility and Site Survey Utility, the Cisco Secure Services Client, and describe the CCX program.
- Describe and configure wireless security.
- Manage the wireless network from the Wireless Control System (WCS).
- Maintain and troubleshoot wireless networks.
- Course Introduction
- Wireless Fundamentals
- Basic WLAN Installation
- Wireless Clients
- WLAN Security
- WCS Administration
- WLAN Maintenance and Troubleshooting
|640-722 IUWNE||Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials (IUWNE)|
*Please note the course schedule is subject to changes.