Checkpoint Training Course
Course Code: ITIC6001
Duration: 4 weeks
Lecture hours: 24 hours
Lab hours: 100 hours
Schedule: Sunday 10:00AM-4:00PM
Price: $1980 incl.GST
With over 24,000 CCSA certified professionals worldwide, CCSA certification is one of the most highly recognized and respected vendor-specific security certifications available.
The CCSA certification validates a Security Administrator’s ability to maintain day-to-day operation of Check Point security solutions and ensure secure access to information across the network. Proficiencies include creating and installing security policies, using logging and reporting features, and managing anti-spoofing, Network Address Translation (NAT), and OPSEC applications.
This 4-week course covers everything you need to implement, configure and manage daily operations of Check Point Software Blades.
Designed for more experienced security professionals, CCSE NGX R70 certification is one of the most highly recognized and respected vendor-specific security certifications available.
CCSE NGX R70 is an advanced core-security certification built on CCSA NGX R70, confirming in-depth skills and expertise in managing and supporting Check Point products. Proficiencies include configuring and managing VPN-1 as an Internet security solution and VPN, using encryption technologies to implement site-to-site and remote-access VPNs, and configuring content security by enabling Java blocking and antivirus checking.
- Secure communications across the internet
- Defend against network threats
- Configure security policies
- Protect email and messaging content
At Course Completion
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform seamless product upgrades
- Back-up and restore networks
- Monitor suspicious network activities
- Troubleshoot network connections
- Analyze attacks
- Basic knowledge of networking
- Windows Server and/or UNIX skills
- Internet and TCP/IP experience