- Attractive Salary package
- Sydney CBD Location and great Company Culture
- One of Australia’s fastest growing Cloud Computing Service Providers, servicing the Australian Mid-market.
As a Cloud Engineer, you will work alongside our senior resources to implement and maintain new and existing services, to ensure the environment runs in the most efficient way possible. You will also be responsible for the design and deployment of new storage systems underpinning Cloud Services.
- 6+ years IT infrastructure experience, with at least 3 years working with Hypervisors or Backup Systems
- Excellent knowledge of Hyper-V or CommVault
- Excellent understanding of at least 2 domains; System Center, Backup, Networking, Storage, Cisco UCS or HP Chassis, Programming, Linux
- Excellent ability to design and deploy systems for multi-tenant workload
- Extremely high level of attention to detail with methodical troubleshooting process
- Autonomous time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Industry-based certification including some of; MCSA/MCSE Private Cloud , CommVault Certified Professional, VCP 5, CCNA Networking or Data Center, Brocade, HP ASE – Storage
- Microsoft System Center experience
- CommVault experience
- Brocade experience
- vCloud experience
- Cisco UCS experience
- HP Chassis / 3PAR experience
- Software Defined Network/Storage experience
Previous experience working within a consulting or integration firm using System Center and/or CommVault solutions is also highly desirable.
Click here to apply or simply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position in the subject line.