Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Installation and Development
Course Code: ITIC80296
Duration: 2 days (Daytime Class), 2 weeks (Weekend Class)
Daytime class Thurs – Fri 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Weekend class Sat 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Lecture hours: 14
Lab hours: 20 (self-practice lab – book your own time)
Price: $1190 incl.GST (Include Microsoft Official Courseware, valued at up to $250 and Microsoft exam valued at $206)Book Course
Exam: MB2-867 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Installation and Deployment
Credit towards Certifications: Microsoft Dynamics Certified Technology Specialist
This two-day instructor course covers the installation and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. The course describes the components used within a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 deployment, installation instructions for the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server, the E-mail Router, Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Office Outlook, how to configure Claims-based authentication and how to implement an Internet-facing deployment.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for implementation consultants, system integrators, or support professionals who need to install and deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the components that are required for a successful Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for each component of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server.
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions.
- Install and configure the Microsoft Dynamics CRM E-mail Router.
- Describe the deployment methods for installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook.
- Configure Claims-based authentication and Internet-facing deployment.
- Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Manage Microsoft Dynamics CRM organizations using the Deployment Manager.
- Describe the high availability options for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
* Please note course schedules are subject to changes, please check with our office before register.