Implementing Cisco Data Centre Unified Fabric (DCUFI) Training Course
Course Code: ITIC1017
Duration: 3 weeks
Lecture time included: 36 hours
Lab time included:100 hours
Weekend only class Sat 10:00am-6:00pm, Sun 9:00am-2:00pm
Price:$2750 incl.GSTBook Course
Cisco Data Centre Unified Fabric skill is in high demand now. With only few engineers possessing the skills, the new Cisco DCUFI Course will give you an edge in the IT job market.
In DCUFI – Implementing Cisco Data Centre Unified Fabric Course, students will learn the key components and procedures needed to install, configure, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco Nexus Switches in the network and SAN environment.
Since Cisco Nexus switches are positioned as a router/switch platform, students need to have a basic understanding of L2 switching, L3 routing, multicasting and Quality of Service. Candidates who hold a valid CCNP or CCIE will be recommended to attend this course.
Implementing Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric (DCUFI) v5.0 is a instructor led training course designed for Systems and Field Engineers, Consulting Systems Engineers, Technical Solutions Architects, and Cisco integrators and partners who install and implement the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series, the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series, the Cisco Nexus 2000 Series, and the Cisco MDS. The course covers the key components and procedures needed to install, configure, and manage the Cisco Nexus 7000 Series, the Cisco Nexus 5000 Series, the Cisco Nexus 2000 Series, and the Cisco MDS in the network and SAN environment.
- Identify the Cisco Nexus product family, specifically the Cisco Nexus 7000 switch chassis and components, the Cisco Nexus 5000 and 5500 Switches, and the Cisco Nexus 2000 Fabric Extender
- Describe how to configure the features of Cisco Nexus switches
- Describe how to configure the advance features of Cisco Nexus switches such as Overlay Transport Virtualization (OTV), security, and quality of services
- Identify the management tools that are available for the Cisco Nexus Series Switches and how to configuration the relevant tool to support the given design
- Explain the Fiber Channel Protocol, the Fiber Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) Protocol, and the Data Center Bridging enhancements
- Describe how to configure Fiber Channel over Ethernet
- Describe how to troubleshoot Cisco Nexus switches
- Module 1: Cisco Nexus Product Overview
- Module 2: Cisco Nexus Features Configuration Part 1
- Module 3: Cisco Nexus Features Configuration Part 2
- Module 4: Cisco Nexus Advanced Features Configuration Part 1
- Module 5: Cisco Nexus Series Switch Management
- Module 6: Storage Area Network
- Module 7: Storage Area Network
|642-997 DCUFI||Implementing Cisco Data Centre Unified Fabric|
*Please note the course schedule is subject to changes.