Designing a Data Solution with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Course Code: ITIC20465
Duration: 5 days (Daytime Class), 5 weeks (Weekend Class)
Daytime class Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Weekend class Sat 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Lecture: 35 hours
Price: $2750 incl.GST (Include Microsoft Official Courseware, valued at up to $250)Book Course
Exam: 70-465 Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Credit towards Certifications: MCSE: Data Platform
The focus of this three-day instructor-led course is on planning and implementing enterprise database infrastructure solutions by using SQL Server 2014 and other Microsoft technologies. It describes how to consolidate SQL Server workloads and how to plan and implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
Note:This course is designed for customers who are interested in learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. It covers the new features in SQL Server 2014, but also the important capabilities across the SQL Server data platform.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for database professionals who need who plan, implement, and manage database solutions. Primary responsibilities include:
- Planning and implementing database infrastructure.
- Planning and implementing consolidation strategies.
- Planning and implementing high availability solutions.
- Planning and implementing disaster recovery solutions.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Assess an existing enterprise environment.
- Plan and implement Policy-Based Management.
- Describe the considerations for consolidating workloads with SQL Server 2014.
- Describe considerations for including SQL Server 2014 in a private cloud.
* Please note course schedules are subject to changes, please check with our office before register.