ITIC are proud to announce the release of the Office Environment essentials Course, designed for the average office environment.
The course comprises five Modules:
- Module 1 – Microsoft Word 2013
- Module 2 – Microsoft Excel 2013
- Module 3 – Microsoft PowerPoint 2013
- Module 4 – IT and Office Security
- Module 5 – Mobile Security
These modules are designed to assist people with basic to intermediate skills in the associated Microsoft Office 365 applications and a knowledge of how to keep their work environment safe from hackers and viruses.
To use the E-Learning component of this web site you will need to do the following.
- Enter the Username and password that you have been issued in the login to the right. If you do not have a username and password, please contact Jennifer at ITIC.
- Go the the COURSES page located on the drop down menu under the E-LERANING tab in the ITIC website navigation menu. Under this tab you will see two sub menu items – COURSES and MY COURSES.
- Click on the COURSES tab and you will be taken to the COURSES page which displays the available courses. Click on a course that you wish to take and the lessons within that course will be displayed. Click on the blue “START TAKING THIS COURSE” button and you will be taken to a page with a red progress meter and the lessons beneath it. You can take the lessons in order of modules or in the order that you wish. As you complete each video course your progress bar will be updated.
- If there is a quiz featured in the course you are required to take it before the course can be marked as completed.
- The MY COURSES tab will display courses that have registered for and their progress displayed by a red progress bar. There are two buttons, one for current courses and one for completed.
- All lessons are in video format streamed as a private link from YouTube.
We hope that you enjoy the lessons and course content and would be pleased to receive any feedback that you have regarding additional content.