Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Course Code: ITIC80295
Duration: 3 days (Daytime Class), 3 weeks (Weekend Class)
Daytime class Mon – Wed 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Weekend class Sat 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Lecture hours: 21
Lab hours: 30 (self-practice lab – book your own time)
Price: $1790 incl.GST (Include Microsoft Official Courseware, valued at up to $250 and Microsoft exam valued at $206)Book Course
Exam: MB2-876 Extending Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Credit towards Certifications: Microsoft Dynamics Certified Technology Specialist
This course offers detailed and interactive information on how to develop extensions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, with focus on extension methods documented in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK. It provides instruction on the use of a number of Common Platform Operations, on how to query and execute these operations, as well as on developing a concise understanding of business process implementation and workflows. In addition, the course describes how to use Plug-ins, application event programming, client extensions and web resources. Finally, it includes a summary overview of the integration between Windows Azure and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Who Should Attend
This course is a CRM development course intended primarily for partners and customers who have a technical background and familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. The audience must also be experienced in basic form customizations and workflows.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 is extended and the core extensibility features.
- Use common methods to access system and custom entities, including the Security Model, business logic, xRM Framework and exceptions.
- Execute queries in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM database, including QueryAttribute, QueryByExpression, LINQ, FetchXM, filtered views and OData.
- Explain how the Organization Service web service interacts with Microsoft Dynamics CRM metadata.
- Develop custom workflow activities for use within Microsoft Dynamics CRM that run code when configured workflow or dialog rules are created.
- Debug custom workflow activity code and use declarative workflows for On-premise deployments.
- Use Plug-ins to extend the functionality of events for any entity in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Understand the integration between Windows Azure with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Use the built-in features of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM application and understand how the Dynamics CRM application behaves when forms are loaded or saved, field data changed, tabs change state, and when IFRAMES are uploaded.
- Add custom buttons, menu items and modifications to the navigation areas, including interaction with the Site Map and the Ribbon.
- Use web resources to enable the storage of shared blocks of code or resources for reuse across the Microsoft Dynamics CRM web application
* Please note course schedules are subject to changes, please check with our office before register.