Palo Alto Networks
Firewall 8.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210)
Course Code: ITIC1203
Duration: 5 days (Daytime course)
Monday – Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM
Price: $5500 incl.GST
Course delivered by Westcon Group.
The Palo Alto Networks Firewall 8.0 Essentials: Configuration and Management (EDU-210) course is five days of instructor-led training that will enable you to:
- Configure and manage the essential features of Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls
- Configure and manage GlobalProtect to protect systems that are located outside of the data center perimeter
- Configure and manage firewall high availability
- Monitor network traffic using the interactive web interface and firewall reports
Successfulcompletionof this five-day, instructor-ledcourse willenhancethestudent’sunderstandingofhowto configure and manage Palo Alto Networks® next-generation firewalls. The student will learn and get hands-on experience configuring, managing, and monitoring a firewall in a lab environment.
Security Engineers, Security Administrators, Security Operations Specialists, Security Analysts, Network Engineers, and Support Staff.
Students must have a basic familiarity with networking concepts including routing, switching, and IP addressing. Students also should be familiar with basic security concepts. Experience with other security technologies (IPS, proxy, and content filtering) is a plus.
• Module 1: Platforms and Architecture
• Module 2: Initial Configuration
• Module 3: Interface Configuration
• Module 4: Security and NAT Policies
• Module 5: App-ID™
• Module 6: Basic Content-ID™
• Module 7: URL Filtering
• Module 8: Decryption
• Module 9: WildFire™
• Module 10: User-ID™
• Module 11: GlobalProtect™
• Module 12: Site-to-Site VPNs
• Module 13: Monitoring and Reporting
• Module 14: Active/Passive High Availability
• Module 15: What’s Next