HCNA Training Course
Course Code: ITIC8002
Duration: 5 weeks (Weekend Class), 5 days (Daytime Class)
Lectures: 30 hours
Lab: 100 hours
|Weekend Class||Sunday 10:00AM-04:00PM|
|Daytime Class||Monday – Friday 10:00AM-04:00PM|
Price: $1500 incl.GSTBook Course
Special Bundled Course Offer:
This program is intended for:
- Those who wish to become a Huawei Certified Network Associate.
- Those who possess basic IT skills, but lack knowledge of IP networks.
- A working knowledge of IT technologies.
On completion of this program, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the intricacies of data transmission over IP networks, for competency in supporting, maintaining and troubleshooting IP networks
- Perform IP address planning for establishing well designed networks
- Navigate and manage Huawei products through the virtual routing platform
- Build efficient data switching environments through the management of switching products and manipulation of related link layer protocols
- Explain the principles of routing and configure routing protocols for implementation and support of enterprise network routing solutions
- Establish solutions for enterprise network administration and management through application layer services
- Establish fundamental networks capable of supporting basic communications
- Enhance link layer performance the through implementation of features and services including link aggregation, VLAN technologies and GVRP
- Support Wide Area Network communications over serial links
- Apply Network Address Translation (NAT) solutions for private networks
- Provide Wireless WAN network backup solutions over 3G cellular networks
- Provide effective IP security solutions using various security architectures
- Describe and implement solutions for unified enterprise network management
- Establishment of network and application layer solutions for IPv6
- Establish truly business capable enterprise networks for real-world industries
*Please note the course schedule is subject to changes.