ICT Systems Engineer
Permanent Position based in Sydney CBD.
The company: They are a national ICT services company that provides In-house and on site support for their blue chip Clients. Currently they have a requirement for an ICT Engineer with broad industry experience, primarily in the Cisco and Microsoft environments.
Job Role and Responsibilities
• Design, Implementation and Testing of ICT solutions
• Design and implementation of Network devices such as:
• Cisco Switches, Routers, ASAs, VoIP, etc.
• Firewalls – Cisco ASA and PIX, Nokia Checkpoint
• WAN Accelerators – Riverbed Steelhead
• Wireless devices
• Data Centre Infrastructure
• Migration to Office 365 and/or Exchange 2010 migration
• Active Directory migration and administration
• Windows 7/8 SOE design and development/deployment
• Office 2010/2013 design and development/deployment
• Citrix design and development/deployment
• File and Print migration
• Direct Access design and development/deployment
• Basic application packaging (SCCM)
• Staff supervision and performance management
Mandatory Experience Required
• Experience of 7-10 years, a minimum of 3 years in Design and Implementation.
• Good communications skills, verbal, written and dealing with Clients.
• Strong Cisco networking background.
• Strong Microsoft background.
• Hands-on experience in the field.
• Ability to develop and prepare quotation and tender responses.
• Knowledge of Advanced Network technologies as well as technologies of the future.
• Cisco certified (current)
• Microsoft certified (current)
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
TO APPLY: SEND YOUR RESUME TO INFO@ITIC.COM.AU AND QUOTE THE JOB TITLE.