This three-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement an Analysis Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to use the Analysis Services development tools to create an Analysis Services database and an OLAP cube, and how to use the Analysis Services management and administrative tools to manage an Analysis Services solution.
Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services
Course Code: ITIC6234
Duration: 3 Days (Daytime class), 3 Weeks (Weekend class)
Lecture: 21 hours
Daytime class Mon – Wed 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Weekend class Sat 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Exam: 70-448 Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
Credit towards Certifications: Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA): SQL Server 2008
The primary audience for this course is individuals who design and maintain business intelligence solutions for their organization. These individuals work in environments where databases play a key role in their primary job and may perform database administration and maintenance as part of their primary job responsibilities.
The secondary audience for this course is individuals who develop applications that deliver content from SQL Server Analysis Services to the organization.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe how SQL Server Analysis Services can be used to implement analytical solutions.
- Create multidimensional analysis solutions with SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Implement dimensions and cubes in an Analysis Services solution.
- Implement measures and measure groups in an Analysis Services solution.
- Query a multidimensional Analysis Services solution.
- Customize an Analysis Services cube.
- Deploy and secure an Analysis Services database.
- Maintain a multidimensional Analysis Services solution.
- Implement a Data Mining solution.
*Please note the course schedule is subject to changes.