This three-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement a Reporting Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create reports, and how to use the Reporting Services management and administrative tools to manage a Reporting Services solution.
Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services
Course Code: ITIC6236
Duration: 3 Days (Daytime class), 3 Weeks (Weekend class)
Lecture: 35 hours
Daytime class Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Weekend class Sat 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Exam: 70-432 Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance
Credit towards Certifications:Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA): SQL Server 2008
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals and developers who need to implement reporting solutions by using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services..
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe SQL Server Reporting Services and its components.
- Create a Reporting Services report.
- Enhance a Reporting Services report.
- Create and manipulate data sets.
- Use report models to implement reporting for business users.
- Configure report publishing and execution settings.
- Implement subscriptions for reports.
- Administer Reporting Services.
- Implement custom Reporting Services applications.
*Please note the course schedule is subject to changes.