Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services
Course Code: ITIC6235
Duration: 3 Days (Daytime class), 3 Weeks (Weekend class)
Daytime class Mon – Wed 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Weekend class Sat 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Lecture: 21 hours
Price: $1650 incl.GST (includes Free Microsoft Official Courseware – valued at $250)Book Course
Exam: 70-448 Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Business Intelligence Development and Maintenance
Credit towards Certifications: Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA): SQL Server 2008
This three-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement an Integration Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to develop, deploy, and manage Integration Services packages.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals and developers who need to implement data transfer or extract, transform, and load (ETL) solutions by using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe SQL Server Integration Services and its tools.
- Create an Integration Services package.
- Implement control flow in an Integration Services package.
- Implement data flow in an Integration Services package.
- Implement logging in an Integration Services package.
- Debug and implement error handling in an Integration Services package.
- Implement checkpoints and transactions in an Integration Services package.
- Deploy an Integration Services package.
- Manage and secure an Integration Services package.
* Please note course schedules are subject to changes, please check with our office before register.