Implementing and Maintaining Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 Reporting Services
Course Code: ITIC6236
Duration: 3 Days (Daytime class), 3 Weeks (Weekend class)
Daytime class Mon – Wed 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Weekend class Sat 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Lecture: 21 hours
Price: $1650 incl.GST (includes Free Microsoft Official Courseware – valued at $250)Book Course
Exam: 70-432 Microsoft SQL Server 2008, Implementation and Maintenance
Credit towards Certifications:Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA): SQL Server 2008
This three-day instructor-led course teaches students how to implement a Reporting Services solution in an organization. The course discusses how to use the Reporting Services development tools to create reports, and how to use the Reporting Services management and administrative tools to manage a Reporting Services solution.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for information technology (IT) professionals and developers who need to implement reporting solutions by using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services..
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe SQL Server Reporting Services and its components.
- Create a Reporting Services report.
- Enhance a Reporting Services report.
- Create and manipulate data sets.
- Use report models to implement reporting for business users.
- Configure report publishing and execution settings.
- Implement subscriptions for reports.
- Administer Reporting Services.
- Implement custom Reporting Services applications.
* Please note course schedules are subject to changes, please check with our office before register.