Integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010
Course Code: ITIC80447
Duration: 1 days
Daytime Class Mon 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Weekend Class Sat 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Lecture hours: 7
Lab hours: 10 (self-practice lab – book your own time)
Price: $550 incl.GST (Include Microsoft Official Courseware, valued at up to $250Book Course
This one-day course, Integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and Microsoft SharePoint 2010, provides students with the tools and information to help them better understand and identify the features, functionality, and terminology used in Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for the Partner who needs to implement and build customized solutions. There will be some expectation of familiarity with developer skills and CRM customization techniques. Primary focus, however, is the IT Professional and not the Developer.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand basic positioning of SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and the kinds of business problems each is designed to solve
- Identify the most common scenarios where SharePoint and Dynamics CRM can be used together
- Learn basic Microsoft Dynamics CRM customization techniques required to build integrated applications
- Understand and Work with SharePoint Web Parts and Pages
- Understand and Use SharePoint Designer Data Views to Expose Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Data
- Understand how to use the Business Data Catalog with data From Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Filtered Views
- Understand how to configure, publish, and view Excel spreadsheets using Excel Services
- Demonstrate how to install, configure, and use the default integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010.
- Understand how Business Connectivity Services and Excel Services can be used to display Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 data within SharePoint.
- Understand how to leverage and configure SharePoint searching capabilities to search Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 data from within SharePoint.
- Explain how Microsoft SQL Server 2012, Microsoft SharePoint 2010, PowerPivot, and Power View can be used together to provide rich business intelligence solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
* Please note course schedules are subject to changes, please check with our office before register.