Introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Course Code: ITIC80442
Duration: 1 Day
Daytime Class Mon 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Weekend Class Sat 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Lecture hours: 7
Lab hours: 10 (self-practice lab – book your own time)
Price: $590 incl.GST (Include Free Microsoft Official Courseware)Book Course
This one-day instructor-led course provides an introduction to Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011. The course focuses on the user interface and working with the application and provides a foundation for other Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 courses. The course describes Microsoft Dynamics CRM concepts, the Web interface, the Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook interface, searching, and reporting.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for individuals who plan to implement, use, maintain, or support Microsoft Dynamics CRM in their organization. The course is intended for anyone who wants to gain foundational knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to do the following:
- Describe at a high level key Microsoft Dynamics CRM concepts.
- Explain how customer records, addresses, notes, attachments, connection records, and activities are recorded in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and how to configure personal options.
- Work with records and views.
- Use Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook to track and synchronize items and manage offline capability.
- Search and report on Microsoft Dynamics CRM data
* Please note course schedules are subject to changes, please check with our office before register.