This five-day instructor-led course provides knowledge and skills on developing Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
Introduction to Web Development with Visual Studio
Course Code: ITIC10267
Duration: 5 days (Daytime Class)
Lecture hours: 27
Lab hours: 8 (self-practice lab – book your own time)
Daytime class Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM
This course is intended for Web developers who are beginners and have knowledge of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or Dynamic HTML (DHTML), along with some knowledge of a scripting language such as Visual Basic Scripting Edition or Microsoft Jscript.
Students are required to have the following skills:
- Ability to construct a simple Web page using a Microsoft or 3rd Party tool. For example, create or customize a Web Page on a SharePoint site
At Course Completion
- Explore ASP.NET Web applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Create Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET–based languages.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Add functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Implement master pages and user controls.
- Validate user input.
- Debug Microsoft ASP.NET Web applications.
- Manage data in an ASP.NET 3.5 Web application.
- Manage data access tasks by using LINQ.
- Manage data by using ASP.NET Dynamic Data.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX application.
- Consume and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
- Manage state in Web applications.
- Configure and deploy a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Secure a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Implement new technologies supported by Visual Studio 2010 for Web development.
* Please note course schedules are subject to changes, please check with our office before register.
*Please note the course schedule is subject to changes.