Introduction to Web Development with Visual Studio
Course Code: ITIC10267
Duration: 5 days (Daytime Class)
Lecture time: 27 hours
Lab time: 8 hours
Daytime Class Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Price: $2750 incl.GST
(FREE Microsoft Official Courseware, valued at $250)Book Course
This five-day instructor-led course provides knowledge and skills on developing Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for Web developers who are beginners and have knowledge of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) or Dynamic HTML (DHTML), along with some knowledge of a scripting language such as Visual Basic Scripting Edition or Microsoft Jscript.
Students are required to have the following skills:
- Ability to construct a simple Web page using a Microsoft or 3rd Party tool. For example, create or customize a Web Page on a SharePoint site
At Course Completion
- Explore ASP.NET Web applications in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010.
- Create Web applications by using Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 and Microsoft .NET–based languages.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Add functionality to a Microsoft ASP.NET Web Form.
- Implement master pages and user controls.
- Validate user input.
- Debug Microsoft ASP.NET Web applications.
- Manage data in an ASP.NET 3.5 Web application.
- Manage data access tasks by using LINQ.
- Manage data by using ASP.NET Dynamic Data.
- Create a Microsoft ASP.NET AJAX application.
- Consume and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) services.
- Manage state in Web applications.
- Configure and deploy a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Secure a Microsoft ASP.NET Web application.
- Implement new technologies supported by Visual Studio 2010 for Web development.
* Please note course schedules are subject to changes, please check with our office before register.