A global Leader in managed networked IT services, operating globally and delivering locally to help our customers thrive in a changing world.
To resolve or manage the resolution process for reported issues on the IP Network (RXN) and the MPLS network. Provide a combination of 1st/2nd level support, remote trouble shooting and connectivity testing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
- Provide 1st level IP network support
- Log and perform initial problem determination on all incidents.
- Interface with other internal and external support organizations to ensure timely problem resolution.
- Identify and escalate obstacles influencing prompt incident resolution.
- Provides status to subscribers on all incidents.
- Monitor and action all new alarms (reactive and proactive) reported via SMARTS or Netcool when assigned.
- Answer all ACD calls within 15 seconds of being routed to the IPSA.
- Ensure cases and customers are updated as defined in the GSC Standard Operating Procedure document
- Maintain Total Contact Ownership with customer
- Escalate cases to first level escalation (GSC Supervisor) via proper escalation procedures as defined in the GSC Escalation Procedure
- Manage and prioritize multiple GSC/FRCE trouble tickets and projects.
- Participate in the off-hours support efforts involved with subscriber installs and conversions.
- Assist in the on-going evolution of GSC/FRCE policy, and procedures
The following languages (in order of importance): English (mandatory), Japanese, Cantonese, Mandarin
- Coordinate with Operations and Engineering teams to manage fault resolution.
- Interface with internal Service Delivery and Sales departments
- Interface with external vendors to affect speedy problem resolution.
- 1 to 2 years of financial market place, OR relevant industry experience
- 1 to 2 years of Support Center/problem solving experience.
- Cisco CCNA or better or equilvalent experience.
- Working knowledge of MPLS, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, RIP v2
- Working knowledge of industry standard ticketing tools including; Clarify and Remedy.
- Working knowledge of industry standard alarm monitoring tools including; Netcool and Smarts.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, multi-tasking, team environment.
- Strong Customer Focus
- Strong Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in the
Click here to apply or simply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position in the subject line.