Information Technology Intensive College (ITIC) Pty Ltd is a premier training organisation in the ICT area. ITIC is committed to supporting it’s students in their endeavors in the IT industry, going above and beyond to ensure its students will find work at the completion of their courses. This commitment has led ITIC to create programs that provide work experience for students, as well as employment opportunities with companies involved in Projects. This results in a highly cost effective labour pool.
ITIC was formed in 2001, and specializes in IT Training, IT Support and Project Implementation. We have over 10 years experience in providing Project Implementation Services to both large and small companies. ITIC provides quality IT Graduates and qualified IT Engineers to companies on a project basis.
At our Training College we focus not only Examination success, but also upon our students future in the IT industry. As part of this plan we provide students with the opportunity to gain Work Experience with some of the companies we work with.
At ITIC we are not simply a Training College. We are committed to providing quality training that can be measured in Student success at Industry Certification Examinations where >90% pass. Industry Employment is also a measure where we excel. Our aim is to build our reputation through quality training. Our Education Philosophy includes employing part-time Lecturers who are working in the IT Industry. These Lecturers bring real and current experience, to the classroom. Ten of these Lecturers have at least one CCIE Certification and similar qualifications in the Microsoft environment.
ITIC has excellent skills in Unified Communications (VoIP). This is the area many companies are entering, and ITIC has a number of CCIE (Voice) classes. Our CCIE Graduates are heading up Design and Architecture at some of Australia’s top companies. This includes Telstra (45), Westpac (11), Qantas, CBA and others.
ITIC has a Laboratory for our students, which is unique in Australia. Most other Training Colleges do not have a Laboratory, and those that do are very limited. Ours cost over a Million Dollars.
Most of our competitors simply provide training and are not interested in Certification. In our case, students are guided towards accreditation. If a student is unsuccessful at his/her first attempt, we allow him/her to rejoin another class at no cost, so he can attempt the certification again.
Differentiators from other IT Training Providers:
- Over 90% of ITIC Students pass their Certification Examination
- 20% of new students are referrals from previous satisfied students.
- 70% of ITiC students sign up for additional courses after passing their first certification.
- Our unique balanced program of face to face lectures combined with laboratory exercises, promotes interaction between the Students, as well as the Lecturers, and Tutors, and leads to greater proficiency, and accelerated learning.
- 1million Laboratory.
- Low cost Courses & High success rate.
- Most of ITIC’s Lecturers are working in the IT Industry, and bring real and current experience to the courses.
- Student Progress is monitored closely to ensure they are prepared for the Certification Examinations.
- ITIC is a certified Testing Centre for student examinations.
Resources for Implementation Projects
For over 10 years ITIC Training has been providing quality IT certified professionals, who are then employed as Network Engineers and Technicians. We are able to supply technicians and engineers for short or long time contracts. All of our students are supervised by experienced senior support staff to ensure the delivery of high-quality services to our customers. These resources are provided at extremely competitive rates. This in turn, helps to increase profit margin.
Among ITIC’s satisfied customers are Yahoo, Supre and GRAL.
ITIC great strengths include:
- Access to qualified staff that have been trained to the highest level of competency
- Providing Quality Resources at Minimal Cost
- The ability to identify candidates for outplacement opportunities as they have a history with the trainee
- Contacts with target organisations that could use these services
Click here for more information on our Resourcing Service.
IT Support & Consulting
ITIC supports a number of Companies Networks and provides the services below:-
- Level 1/2 Support
- Project Resources
- Microsoft Application Coding
- System Upgrade & Migration
- Hardware Maintenance Contracts
- IP Communications solutions
- Project based solutions
- Network Management Service
- Network Design & Support
- Desktop Support & Remote Working
- System Security & Virus Protection
- Internet Access & Sharing
- Database Design & Administration
ITIC has a number of strategic partnerships including Microsoft, Huawei, China Telecom, CeBIT, Prometric, Pearson Vue.