Course Code: ITIC1201
Duration: 2 days
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Course Fee: $1,430 incl. GSTBook Course
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) Foundation is the comprehensive framework, a base on which IT Processes are composed within IT company. The Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL Foundation) is a proof that the person possessing the certificate understands various processes and relations between them. The ITIL Foundation Certification also applies to IT professionals who work within an organization that has adopted ITIL and so need to be aware of and contribute to the overall service improvement programme.
The course is designed as an introduction to ITIL® and enables you to understand how an integrated IT Service Management framework can be utilized to achieve IT business integration, cost reductions and increased productivity.
The agenda includes:
- What is ITIL; its strategic and operational benefits; and an overview of ITIL’s certification program
- ITIL’s key concepts, definitions and objectives
- ITIL’s “service-driven lifecycle” approach, and the structure, components and processes and functions of the five core ITIL books. For each of the five core books and the related processes and functions, the course provides:
- A high level description of the main activities, goals and benefits
- Process interrelationships and interdependencies, what “process integration” and “business integration” really mean
- Key metrics and management reporting
- The course prepares you for the examination leading to the Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management. This certification is the prerequisite for the Intermediate and Expert levels of ITIL certification.
- Globally recognized certification with us
- Certificate awarded by AXELOS
- Course Materials Offered during our class
- Real world samples provided
- Adequate mock test and preparation for exam
- Lunch, Refreshments offered on all days of our course