- Global Company
- Great career prospects
- Multiple positions
- Sydney area
This is an great opportunity for ambitious and enthusiastic Junior Network Engineers to join an established team at a well known, Global company. The company requires a number of junior engineers for a big project rollout. This role will enable you to utilise your current skills, as well as learn and grow new skills.
You will be responsible for the configuration and maintenance of networking/communications infrastructure, including the support a variety of technologies including Voice over IP. This would be suited to someone who is interested in specialising in Voice and Unified Communications.
The idea candidate will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Cisco certifications (CCNA is essential)
- Knowledge of ITIL Foundations
- Strong networking skills
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco routers and switches, routing protocols and firewalls
- Operational knowledge LANs,WLANs, WANs
- Strong customer focus
- Good communication skills
Click here to apply or simply send your resume to email@example.com and quote the position in the subject line.