Level 1/2 Network engineer / Network Help Desk (Sydney)
A global managed service provider that has been specialising in the delivery of network and communication solutions since 1997. We currently manage and maintain over three hundred networks with service locations spanning eleven countries. Our services include, but are not limited to, wired and wireless High Speed Internet Access (HSIA) to Hospitality, Mining, Education and Assisted Living markets worldwide.
As a Technical Service Representative you are the frontline communicator to our many partners, associates and customers across the world.
We are looking for a someone who is looking to embark on a career in IT/networking/technical support. The successful candidate will be provided with all the necessary training required to help them gain the valuable skills and experience required to be successful in the IT industry.
The Successful Applicant
You will have strong decision making and analytical skills. You will also be able to work under pressure whilst providing high levels of customer service.
To be considered for this role you must posses the following skills:
- Wireless and PC troubleshoot
- Understanding of networking fundamentals (Routing
and Switching, TCP/IP, Subnetting/VLSM, DHCP, VLAN)
- Familiarity with mobile operating systems (iOS,
- Familiarity with Windows 7/8, macOSX and linux operating systems.
- CCNA certification will be highly regarded.
- Excellent customer service skills and multitasking ability.
- Quick learner who can adapt to product/system changes easily.
- Able to follow proper troubleshooting and logging procedures.
- Able to relay information clearly and concisely over the phone to customers.
- Able to translate technical instructions into easy to understand, everyday language for non-technical customers.
- Patience when dealing with customers with little or no technical knowledge.
- High attention to detail and empathy for our customers.
- Honest, reliable and punctual.
To apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.