Configuring and Administering Microsoft SharePoint 2010
Course Code: ITIC10174
Duration: 5 days (Daytime Class), 5 weeks (Weekend Class)
Daytime class Mon – Fri 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Weekend class Sat 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Lecture: 35 hours
Price: $2980 incl.GST (Includes Microsoft Official Courseware, valued at up to $250 and Microsoft Exam valued at $206)Book Course
Exam: 70-667 Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, Configuring
This five-day instructor-led course teaches students how to install, configure, and administer Microsoft SharePoint and also how to manage and monitor sites and users by using Microsoft SharePoint 2010. It will also cover the new features and functionality introduced with SharePoint 2010 Sp1 as well as Offices 365’s SharePoint Online.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for IT professionals who are experienced Windows Server 2003 or 2008 administrators and are interested in learning how to administer SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint Online. The course is also intended for part-time Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in administering Line of Business (LOB) applications in conjunction with internal business customers.
It also directly supports exam 70-667: TS: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Configuring and students wishing to achieve that certification would also be interested in taking this course.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Evaluate the Features of SharePoint 2010
- Prepare for SharePoint 2010
- Install SharePoint 2010
- Perform an Advanced Installation of SharePoint 2010
- Perform Initial Farm Configuration
- Configure the SharePoint Logical Structure
- Explore the SharePoint Web Application and Physical Architecture
- Configure Central Administration
- Administer SharePoint from the Command Line
- Automate SharePoint Operations with Windows PowerShell
- Secure your enterprise-level SharePoint service.
- Secure Web applications.
- Configure SharePoint services and service applications.
- Describe business connectivity services.
- Configure Excel services.
- Describe PerformancePoint Services.
- Configure InfoPath services.
- Implement Visio services.
- Implement Access services.
- Install Office Web Apps.
* Please note course schedules are subject to changes, please check with our office before register.