Course Name: Configuring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Domain Services
Course Code: ITIC6425
Duration: 5 Weeks (Weekend class), 5 Days (Daytime class)
Weekend class Sunday10:00AM-4:00PM (Self-practice lab in week 5)
Daytime class Monday-Friday 10:00AM-4:00PM (Self-practice lab on Friday)
Lecture: 24 hours
Lab: 8 hours
Price: $980 inc.GST (includes Free Microsoft Official Courseware – valued at $250)
Special Bundled Course Offer:
- 4 in 1: CCNA + MCTS + VMware Express + Exchange Server Express
- MCTS + CCNA
- MCSA Bundle: Windows Server 2008
- MCSA Bundle + CCNA
This instructor-led course provides to teach Active Directory Technology Specialists with the knowledge and skills to configure Active Directory Domain Services in a distributed environment, implement Group Policies, perform backup and restore, and monitor and troubleshoot Active Directory related issues.
Who Should Attend
The primary audience for this course are AD Technology Specialists, Server Administrators, and Enterprise Administrators who want to learn how to implement AD in a distributed environment, secure domains using Group Policies, and perform backup, restore, and monitor and troubleshoot AD configuration to ensure trouble free operation.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to implement and configure Active Directory domain services in their enterprise environment.
- Describe the features and functionality of Active Directory Domain Services.
- Perform secure and efficient administration of Active Directory.
- Manage users and service accounts.
- Manage groups.
- Manage computer accounts.
- Implement a Group Policy infrastructure.
- Manage User Desktops with Group Policy.
- Manage enterprise security and configuration by using Group Policy settings.
- Secure administration.
- Improve the security of authentication in an AD DS Domain.
- Configure Domain Name System.
- Administer AD DS domain controllers.
- Manage sites and Active Directory Replication.
- Monitor, maintain and back up directory Service to ensure Directory Service continuity.
- Manage multiple domains and forests.
* Please note course schedules are subject to changes, please check with our office before register.