Course Name: Configuring and Troubleshooting a Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
Course Code: ITIC6421
Duration: 5 Weeks (Weekend class), 5 Days (Daytime class)
Weekend class Sunday10:00AM-4:00PM (Self-practice lab in week 5)
Daytime class Monday-Friday 10:00AM-4:00PM (Self-practice lab on Friday)
Lecture: 24 hours
Lab: 8 hours
Price: $980 inc.GST (includes Free Microsoft Official Courseware – valued at $250)
Special Bundled Course Offer:
- MCTS + CCNA
- MCSA Bundle: Windows Server 2008
- MCSA Bundle + CCNA
This instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and troubleshoot a Windows Sever 2008 network infrastructure. Students will learn to implement and configure secure network access and implement fault tolerant storage technologies. Students will gain an understanding of the network technologies most commonly used with Windows Server 2008 and IP-enabled networks. Students will also learn how to secure servers and maintain update compliance.
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course includes Active Directory technology specialists aspiring to be Enterprise Administrators (Tier 4 day-to-day network operations) or Network Administrators (Tier 2). Experienced Server Administrators aspiring to be Enterprise Administrators would also benefit from this course.
The secondary audience for this course includes Storage Area Network Administrators who need to understand this information to deploy or extend their current storage infrastructure. Operations Managers who need this information to support troubleshooting efforts and business decisions would also benefit from this course.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and configure servers.
- Configure and troubleshoot DNS.
- Configure and manage WINS.
- Configure and troubleshoot DHCP.
- Configure and troubleshoot IPv6 TCP/IP.
- Configure and troubleshoot Routing and Remote Access.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot the Network Policy Server Role service.
- Configure Network Access Protection.
- Configure IPsec.
- Monitor and troubleshoot IPsec.
- Configure and manage Distributed File System.
- Configure and manage storage technologies.
- Configure availability of network resources and content.
- Configure server security compliance.
* Please note course schedules are subject to changes, please check with our office before register.