- Fantastic career opportunity for a CCIP qualified Network Manager
- Team Leadership Role – operational lead across engineering, delivery (technical) and assurance teams
- Multifaceted position
Contribute to the success and work with a winning team who support the network of Australia’s largest secured ISP, Voice & Data. We supply Asia Pacific business with data and voice carriage via our national MPLS network.
The role is internally & externally focused across all Voice, Data and general networking service lines. The successful candidate will report into the engineering resolving team and will ensure that the SLA’s, capacity, and ongoing management of the Voice & Data services are delivered and supported within the wider teams.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Team leadership
- Management of efficiency metrics within the operational environment
- Resolution of highly complex issues with our client’s or internal network
- Lead technical discussions with the customer and internal teams on resolution
- Research, test, and document resolutions to Root Cause Records
- Prepare technical and testing documentation
- Provide technical analysis to the problem mgmt. team
- Assist the wider business with Technical Network resources for pre-sales & project related work.
The candidates we seek will possess the following core capabilities:
- Minimum of 7 years within a Telco or service provider engineering/operational environment
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical/engineering environment
- Demonstrated experience with managing suppliers
- Demonstrated experience with ITSM tool sets
- Proven leadership ability in complex technical analysis within an IP & voice environment
- Intrinsic knowledge within the TCP & ISO models
- Service Delivery within a telecommunications, or service provider industry
- Escalation management and crisis management
- Network planning and capacity reporting and architecture
In addition, the following key qualifications are essential:
- CCIP or equivalent, and CCIE LAB
- ITIL Service Management accreditation
Click here to apply or simply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position in the subject line.