Sydney: .NET Developer
Job Details Microsoft .NET Developer w/ progression to Solution Architect
- A role where you can fully exploit your Development expertise
- Opportunity to expand skills across a range of Microsoft and Mobile technologies
- Continuous learning through exposure to a wide variety of projects
- A market leading company experiencing strong growth
- A dynamic Development Team and an excellent client base
- Excellent career growth and progression opportunities
Demand for bespoke development services has reached new heights and we are looking for an enthusiastic and accomplished developer that can work across a range of technologies. They will consult and develop solutions for existing and new clients and integrate these solutions with the Microsoft stack of technologies.
The successful applicant will be a key member of the Business Solutions team demonstrating energy, resourcefulness, and strong collaboration and problem solving skills.
You will have a proven track record of success in developing and delivering solutions, and be conversant with the full lifecycle of activities involved from design, development, implementation, end user mentoring, support and troubleshooting. Proactively engaging clients is a must, in addition to demonstrating client interaction skills and enjoying helping clients to succeed.
We offer professional development programmes to help you advance your career to Solution Architect and enable you to build on your career objectives in a progressive company.
The successful applicant will come to us with:
- 3+ years’ experience designing, developing and implementing .NET solutions
- Working Knowledge of the .NET framework
- Experience with one or more of HTML, ASP.NET and C#
- Database Management with SQL Server
- The occasional experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Outlook, Office
- It is a bonus if you have experience in Mobile App Development, Business Intelligence and Microsoft Dynamics CRM University qualifications and Microsoft Certifications will be highly regarded.
Our development team works on a large variety of technologies on a daily basis. As such, you must welcome the challenge of mastering new technologies.
We offer an excellent remuneration package and benefits including:
- An awesome team of people to work with Access to the latest and greatest technology
- Personal and Career development
- Opportunity to attend interstate company events
- High levels of reward and recognition for over achieving
- A company that genuinely cares about YOU
- Flexibility to work in the way that brings out the best in YOU
- The ability to do what you love, in an environment that supports YOU
- A focus on health and wellbeing – social club, sporting teams, discounted technology purchases, health checks and more!
Click here to apply or simply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position in the subject line.