This successful international telecommunications company are currently looking for a talented and passionate Network Engineer to support operational enhancements and rationalisation of existing network infrastructure, and to deliver new network infrastructure platforms.
The role requires strong skills and experience in the design, documentation and implementation of the following technologies in an enterprise-grade environment:
- CCNA is a must.
- Routing and switching for WAN, MAN and LAN networks.
- Wireless LANs and associated access and network security controls.
- Cisco core/data centre networking technologies
In addition, skills and experience in the design, documentation and implementation of any of the following technologies would be highly regarded:
- Network Security and Firewalls
- WAN Optimisation technologies
- Network Quality of Service (QoS)
- Experience in any of the following areas would also be beneficial:
- Microsoft (AD, Exchange, SQL, SCOM, SCCM, Server 2003/2008, DPM, FIM)
- EMC storage and data
Click here to apply or simply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position in the subject line.