Course Code: ITIC1204
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
Course Fee: $790 incl. GSTBook Course
This One-day workshop is the most practical and comprehensive introduction to the many facets of IT Operations Management you’ll find anywhere.
As a participant, you will get a thorough briefing in the nuts and bolts of IT Operations Management
This qualification is primarily aimed towards:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework;
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization;
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about, or contribute to an ongoing service improvement Programme.
Module 1 – Introduction to Service Management Lifecycle
- Principles of Service Management
Module 2 – Service Strategy
- Introduction to Service Strategy
Module 3 – Service Design
- Introduction to Service Design
Module 4 – Service Transition
- Introduction to Service Transition
Module 5 – Service Operations
- Introduction to Service Operations and Key Concepts of Service Operations and framework
- Service Operations processes
- Event, Problem & Incident Management
- Request Fulfillment, Access Management & Identity Management.
- IT Operations Control, Technical Management, Facilities, Application Management
- Incident, Alert, Event, Service Request, Problem, Known Error, Workaround, Impact, Urgency, Priority
Module 6 – Continual Service Improvement
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Key Concepts of Continual Service Improvement and framework
Who will benefit most?
The ITIL qualification is open to any individuals who may have an interest in the subject and enable the holders of the qualification to apply the ITIL practices for Operations Management without further guidance.