Course Code: ITIC1207
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Full Price: $790 incl.GSTBook Course
This One-day workshop provides guidance on how to pass PMP /CAPM exam.
As a participant, you will receive a thorough briefing of planning, scheduling, and budgeting — integral to Project Management Success. You’ll discover the communication skills required to get ideas, instructions, and requests across quickly and accurately. You will learn how control deadlines and expenses, ways to rebound quickly from setbacks, and how to get the best from people who may not report to you.
Everyone who attends this workshop will gain valuable insight to pass your PMP / CAPM exam with confidence.
This is multi discipline training program for people with limited project management knowledge and experience.
- Learn the imperative questions to ask before you even begin — this information will ensure you ascertain what is expected, by when, and at what cost
- Practice using the planning and scheduling tools that professional project managers use (GANTT charts, the critical path method, work breakdown structures, project management software)
- Discover where to find the people you’ll need, how to articulate the kind of skills, attitudes, and work habits you’re looking for, and ways encourage collaboration and support from available resources
- Introduction to Project/ Program / Portfolio Management
- Professional & Social Responsibility
- Initiating Process
- Planning Process
- Executing Process
- Monitoring & Controlling
- Closing Process
- Exam tips and hints
Who will benefit most?
- Self-taught project managers seeking formal training & new skills
- Project teams having trouble juggling their tasks and responsibilities
- People with limited experience in spearheading a project
- Anyone about to step into a project manager role for the first time
- Technical engineers who are working in a project governance structure