The Jobs Noticeboard is a service for current and past ITIC students seeking Work Experience placements, graduate positions and job opportunities. You are welcomed to apply for the positions listed if you are not an ITIC student.
Latest Job Opportunities
- Telecommunication Field Technician
- Pre-Sales Engineer
- Technical Services Representative
- Sydney: Level 1/2 Network Engineer
- ICT Systems Engineer
- Enterprise Remote Services Senior Delivery Engineer
- Sydney: Service Desk Analyst
- Sydney: Presales Solutions Architect
- Sydney: Cloud Engineer
- Sydney: Level 1 NOC Engineer
- Sydney: Solutions Architect – BPSA
- Sydney: .NET Developer
- Sydney: Unified Communications BDM
- Sydney: National Network Manager
- Unified Communications Engineer
- Enterprise Technical Support Advisor – Networking
- Pre Sales Engineer
- IP Support Analyst – multiple roles
- NOC Engineer / Lv 1 Support
- Network Engineer – Switching / Voice
- Sales Engineer, Sydney
- Services Post sales engineer
- Junior Network Engineer – Global Company
- Senior Cisco Voice Network Engineer
- Technical Support Engineer
For Job Seekers
You are invited to submit your CV to ITIC. The resumes are distributed to employers on request. Click here to submit your resume.
There are no charges to employers who advertise a position on the Jobs Noticeboard. To advertise a position, please contact ITIC. Please note that ITIC reserves the right to refuse advertisements.
Employers are also invited to request student CVs to help them find a suitable candidate. If you would like to request these CVs, please email your preferred state to email@example.com. The CVs will be emailed within 3 working days.