A world’s leading specialty distributor of advanced network technology solutions is looking for a Pre Sales Engineer. In this role you will engage in the lifecycle from pre-sales to contract, ordering, procurement and through to service delivery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Respond to Presales questions via telephone & email from Sales Managers & Partners in a timely manner.
- Provide product & technical information, customer requirements analyses, solution design & detailed system configurations & pricing.
- Deliver effective sales presentations & product demonstrations of solutions, via the Web or in person, to prospects & Partners, which include a solution overview that showcases product features & benefits to the customer.
- Provide accurate & cost-effective configuration documents to address specific customer needs.
- Work with Purchasing, Production & Technical Support to ensure the customer’s expectations are understood & met.
Skills & Requirements needed:
- At least 2 years of experience in the IT&T industry with 2 years of experience in the design, delivery or operation of networks and cloud solutions as well as in customer facing activities.
- Tertiary degree qualification in a computer science/engineering discipline is advantageous
- Completion of CCNA.
- Virtualization and/or ITIL Certifications are advantageous.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience in design and/or deployment of WAN architectures
- Understanding of routing protocols (dynamic routing e.g. BGP, EIGRP, OSPF etc.)
- Understanding of Network Solutions, e.g. Routing, Switching, Monitoring, etc.
- Understanding of cloud solutions.
- Understanding of VoIP Services, including SIP Solutions, IP PBX.
- Understanding of network security, firewalls, and Tunneling.
- Preparation of technical documents or proposals
Click here to apply or simply send your resume to email@example.com and quote the position in the subject line.