Course Code: ITIC1206
Duration: 4 day
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
Course Fee: $2,088 incl. GSTBook Course
This Four-day workshop is the most practical and extensive to the many facets of project management you’ll find anywhere for certifying PMP in the First Try.
As a participant, you will get a thorough briefing in the nuts and bolts of planning, scheduling, and budgeting. You’ll discover the communication skills it takes to get ideas, instructions, and requests across quickly and accurately. You will learn how to stay on top of deadlines and expenses, ways to rebound quickly from surprises and setbacks, and how to get the best from people who don’t normally report to you.
Everyone who attends this workshop will come away in a strong position to lead any project with confidence and discipline — from drawing board to finished product and certified PMP
PMP Exam Prep Introduction
- What’s Project Management?
- Who’s PMI® and What’s the PMBOK® Guide?
- What’s a PMP and How to Become One?
Project Management Framework Introduction
- What’s are Project, Operations, Programs, Portfolios & Subprojects
- The Project Management Office
- Enterprise Environmental Factors on Projects
Project Life Cycle & Organization
- Project, Product Life Cycle & Phases
- Organizational Influences on Projects
Project Management Processes vs Knowledge Areas
- Initiating Processes Overview – 2 processes
- Planning Processes Overview – 24 processes
- Executing Processing Overview – 8 processes
- Monitoring & Controlling Processes Overview – 11 processes
- Closing Processes Overview – 2 Processes
- Project Success Factors
Who will benefit most?
- Self-taught project managers seeking formal training & new skills
- Project teams having trouble juggling their tasks and responsibilities
- People with limited experience in spearheading a project
- Anyone about to step into a project manager role for the first time