An international company operates data centres in 31 markets across 15 countries in the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. Their Sydney branch is now looking for a Sales Engineer to join their team.
- Contribute to meeting quarterly revenue targets by providing support to the sales team and customer satisfaction
- Propose designs of data centre and network services solutions to tailor clientele’s requirements such as Finance, Enterprise, Cloud & IT, Network and Digital Content & Media consumers.
- Deliver product, technical and security related responses for RFI, RFP and RFQ requests
- Create and conduct technical product presentations to internal teams or clients
- Liaise with Equinix Representatives and clients both locally and globally
- Conduct tours, presentations, consultation and sales support for clients
- Coordinate audits being undertaken on behalf of clients
- Represent Equinix through attending IT&T network conferences
Qualifications & Experience
- Requires a degree or equivalent experience in computer-related field.
- Networking experience and understanding of BGP are desired
- Experience working on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Ability to exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Ability to understand and explain related technical issues, thorough knowledge of company products, all potential applications and associated technologies.
- Effective communication skills required.
Click here to apply or simply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position in the subject line.