Course Code: ITIC-ADM201
Duration: 5 weeks (part-time class)
Lab (self-practice): 10 hours
Part-time Mon & Wed 6:30PM-9:30PM
Full Price: $3,800 incl.GST (Free Salesforce Administration exam)Book Course
Salesforce Administration Essentials is designed for new system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organizations’ Salesforce applications. Other groups that benefit from this course include power users, sales operations, and IT managers.
- Course Introduction
- Module 1: Getting around the App
- Module 2: Getting your organisation ready for Users
- Module 3: Setting up and Managing Users
- Module 4: Security and Data Access
- Module 5: Customization
- Module 6: Managing Data
- Module 7: Reports and Dashboards
- Module 8: Automation
- Module 9: Managing the Support Process
- Module 10: Summary
Why Study Salesforce Course at ITIC
- Price: Don’t pay $5000 for a 5-day course. ITIC offers a quality training for Salesforce at the best price. Exam fee is also included in the course fee.
- Duration: ITICs course is over 5 weeks with 2 evening classes a week. This allows students to go and try out what they have learnt before attending the next class.
- Additional Lab sessions: ITIC will provide the students access to the labs and the example scenarios online for 1 month after the course completion. This is important, because the students need to practise before writing the exam.
- Exam Revision: The ITIC course includes an exam revision session with sample exam questions and a full mock exam under exam conditions.
- Support: With the ITIC course, the lecturer is available to assist via email or phone after completing the course as you are preparing for the exam.