Job Details Looking for that Great Place To Work?
- Want to work in a real IT company with over 500 clients in retail, finance, automotive, and NGO’s?
- Have you had exposure on how to remote onto a server and use AD, SQL, Citrix, & Exchange consoles?
- Do you want to have full domain access and use these technologies to provide your customers with First Time Fix?
- Would you like to learn how to access and modify DNS and DHCP scopes?
- Take your existing skills and accelerate them with our certification bonus program.
- We’re the No.1 small to medium business Managed IT Service Provider.
With offices around Australia and an ever-growing client base we currently seek experienced and highly motivated Service Desk Agents to join our Sydney team.
We’re interested in individuals who want a career in IT and are prepared to progress through the company increasing their skills and responsibility. If you’re passionate about customer satisfaction through service excellence, apply today.
- Strong and assertive communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively over the phone.
- Ability to work within a 24×7 rotating shift (nights and weekends will be involved)
- At least 1 year in a similar role is essential
- Attainment of a current accredited Microsoft certification
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Extensive hands-on experience troubleshooting support issues across numerous enterprises is essential
- Interpersonal and written communications skills are to be exceptional
- Attention to detail is a must as is your ability to liaise confidently with clients
- Industry experience would be an advantage
- Experience with LAN and WAN networks would be an advantage.
Click here to apply or simply send your resume to email@example.com and quote the position in the subject line.