This course introduces Microsoft Dynamics CRM service management functionality and explains how it helps organizations track information about cases, customer complaints or requests, and small projects. You will learn how to use the knowledge base and discusses how organizations can browse, locate, and share information in the repository. It also discusses how to create, manage and use teams and queues in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Service Management in
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Course Code: ITIC80292
Duration: 1 Day
Lecture hours: 7
Lab hours: 10 (self-practice lab – book your own time)
Daytime Class Tue 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Weekend Class Sat 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Exam: MB2-868 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Applications
Credit towards Certifications: Microsoft Dynamics Certified Technology Specialist
This course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available service management features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use some of the most common service management applications of Queues and Contracts.
- Work with cases in the case grid.
- Understand the steps required to create a new case.
- Create and manage contract templates.
- Create and manage contracts.
- Add contract lines to a contract.
- Associate contracts with cases.
- Create, activate and deactivate, and delete Knowledge Base article templates.
- Search articles from within a case record and utilize articles to resolve cases.
- Create, manage and work with Teams.
- Define steps involved in creating and managing queues.
- Work with queue items.
- Build personal and system charts and dashboards to provide insight into important service management information.
*Please note the course schedule is subject to changes.