Course Code: ITIC1205
Duration: 1 day
Time: 9 am – 5 pm
Course Fee: $790 incl. GSTBook Course
This One-day workshop is the most practical and comprehensive introduction to the many facets of IT Service Management you’ll find anywhere.
As a participant, you will get a thorough briefing in the nuts and bolts of IT Service Management
This qualification is primarily aimed towards:
- Those who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework;
- Those who need understanding of how ITIL can be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization;
- IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about, or contribute to an ongoing service improvement Programme.
Module 1 – Introduction to Service Management Lifecycle
- Principles of Service Management
- The Core processes, ITIL Framework and ITIL Service Lifecycle
Module 2 – Service Strategy
- Introduction to Service Strategy
- Key Concepts of Service Strategy and framework
Module 3 – Service Design
- Introduction to Service Design
- Key Concepts of Service Design and framework
Module 4 – Service Transition
- Introduction to Service Transition
- Key Concepts of Service Transition and framework
Module 5 – Service Operations
- Introduction to Service Operations
- Key Concepts of Service Operations and framework
Module 6 – Continual Service Improvement
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Key Concepts of Continual Service Improvement and framework
Who will benefit most ?
- The ITIL qualification is open to any individuals who may have an interest in the subject and enable the holders of the qualification to apply the ITIL practices for Service Management without further guidance.