Service Scheduling in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
Course Code: ITIC80293
Duration: 1 Day
Daytime Class Wed 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Weekend Class Sat 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Lecture hours: 7
Lab hours: 10 (self-practice lab – book your own time)
Price: $550 incl.GST (Include Microsoft Official Courseware)Book Course
Exam: MB2-868 Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Applications
Credit towards Certifications: Microsoft Dynamics Certified Technology Specialist
This course discusses the scheduling process, scheduling engine, and scheduling service activities in detail since they are key entry points in the scheduling process. It also discusses how to use service scheduling in situations that have complex scheduling requirements.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for new partners and customers of Microsoft Dynamics CRM that want to learn about the available service management features in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM product.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify key service scheduling concepts
- Compare service scheduling business scenarios
- Understand the service scheduling process flow
- Set up work schedules for users, facilities or equipment
- Close, cancel or reschedule a service activity
- Learn how service activity records synchronize with Microsoft Office Outlook
- Incorporate customer preferences when scheduling service activities
* Please note course schedules are subject to changes, please check with our office before register.