REPORTING TO: Services manager
DURATION: Permanent Full-time Position
START DATE: Immediate
Outstanding opportunity available within a world’s leading specialty distributor of advanced network technology solutions.
The main purpose of the Services Post sales engineer role is to act as the central coordination interface and support specialist for all service activities, for all customers requiring post-sales support.
This key Services position directly reports to the Services Manager and will work very closely in partnership with the Services Team to ensure all customer requests are dealt with in a timely fashion.
The Services Post sales engineer role will also act as the central escalation point for Vendor support as defined by Westcon from time to time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- First point of contact for all post sales Services enquiries.
- First point of contact for all Westcon delivered Vendor support enquiries.
- Resolve first and second level support queries
- Escalate and own all level three support issues
- Proactively co-ordinate and maintain administration for all post sales activities.
- Ensure all post sales activities are managed within the defined SLA’s
- Assist the Services team with enquires relating to services integration and on site activities
- Ensure all Services requests are processed, monitored and managed to completion
- Assist with implementation of automation, standardisation of service delivery processes and tools where possible for all services.
- Manage all Time and Materials (T&M) invoicing with service partners and resellers.
- Liaise with services partners and resellers to assist and co-ordinate with booking resources for onsite work and manage logged calls within booking system to ensure all requests are tracked and monitored as required.
- Maintain exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders, and consistently strive to exceed customer expectations.
- Seek continuous improvements, ensuring highest quality delivery of services
- Manage key contact relationship with external and internal stakeholders to focus on retaining and increasing the value of services to our customers
- Generate, prepare and collate reports for customers as required.
- Meet all reporting deadlines
- Attend internal and external product training and pass certifications as requested.
- Act as a role model within the team, driving the principles of services throughout the organisation
Click here to apply or simply send your resume to email@example.com and quote the position in the subject line.