- Focused on IaaS, virtualization and managed IT support
- Supporting a fast growing, successful sales team
- Dynamic and positive work environment
An excellent opportunity to join one of Australia’s fastest growing and most respected managed IT service providers. The Senior Pre-Sales Consultant is responsible for developing proposals primarily focused on growing the IaaS and Managed IT Support offerings. The Pre-Sales Consultant will work closely with Sales teams to target, create, and close demand for our services portfolio, as well as with delivery team members to ensure preparation and readiness to deliver the service offerings.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Presales and sales teams in building solutions and quotes
- Provide technology guidance to new and existing customers such as technology workshops
- Support sales efforts with in depth product and business expertise
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings and methodologies
- Analysing technical requirements of a new project, conceptualizes design, identify appropriate technology solutions for the project and contribute to project planning and estimation within the project constraints
- Develop scopes of work and project proposals for projects.
Skills & Experience Preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- BPSA Certificate is essential
- Customer facing pre-sales & presentation experience including to CxO level
- A high level of attention to detail
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar IT solutions presales or Senior Solutions Architect role
- Ability to work autonomously when required but also provide valuable team contributions as needed
- A proven track record of designing complex hosting solutions
- Knowledge of managed services or cloud services desirable
- An open-minded approach to new ideas, practices and methods
The role is a challenging one, that requires a dynamic individual who is self-motivated, disciplined, ethical and results oriented. You must be able to work unsupervised and on your own initiative. You will bring market insight, creative flair, and a passion for results.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team who are passionate about success. An attractive remuneration package is available for the right candidate.
Click here to apply or simply send your resume to email@example.com and quote the position in the subject line.