- Recent Graduates Welcome to Apply
- Exciting Opportunity and Challenging Role
- Excellent Communication skills
- Dynamic Work Environment
- Sydney CBD Location
ITiC was formed in 2001 and is 100% Australian owned and operated, specialising in IT Training. We are looking to continue to expand and require several experienced and confident IT Trainers to join our team.
The successful candidate will be working within our geographically distributed team of technical support engineers, providing technical support to our clients for our various services and also internal support to our staff.
The successful candidate will become part of our support team in our Sydney office. This will require working closely with teams and will also offer substantial opportunities for increased responsibility and role-scope as the team grows.
- Responding to client technical support enquiries via telephone and email
- Diagnosing technical problems using a mix of proprietary web-based tools, database and log file analysis
- Escalating serious technical problems to the relevant engineer
- Updating clients on a regular basis while support tickets are open
- Monitoring our systems
- Building and maintaining technical relationships with mobile networks and suppliers
- Practical experience of system and networking (TCP/IP, HTTP and other common Internet protocols) would be advantageous
- The candidate should have a genial, professional manner be persistent in pursuing their objectives and remain client-focused
- Demonstration of excellent problem solving and networking knowledge will be necessary.
- Good communication skills and an eye for detail are essential to this role, as the candidate needs to be able to confidently and clearly articulate complicated technical issues to clients with a range of technical abilities
Click here to apply or simply send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the position in the subject line.