Course Name: Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Client
Course Code: ITIC6292
Duration: 5 weeks (Weekend class), 5 days (Daytime class)
Weekend class Sunday10:00AM-4:00PM (Self-practice lab in week 5)
Daytime class Monday-Friday 10:00AM-4:00PM (Self-practice lab on Friday)
Lecture: 24 hours
Lab: 8 hours
Price: $980 inc.GST (includes Free Microsoft Official Courseware – valued at $250)
Special Bundled Course Offer:
MCTS + CCNA
This instructor-led course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 Client. In this course, students learn how to install, upgrade, and migrate to Windows 7 client. Students then configure Windows 7 client for network connectivity, security, maintenance, and mobile computing. This course helps students prepare for the Exam 70-680, TS: Windows 7, Configuring.
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in:
- Expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 Client.
- Acquiring deep technical knowledge of Windows 7.
- Learning the details of Windows 7 technologies.
- Focusing on the “how to” associated with Windows 7 technologies.
Most of these professionals use some version of Windows client at their work place and are looking at new and better ways to perform some of the current functions.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Perform a clean installation of Windows 7, upgrade to Windows 7, and migrate user-related data and settings from an earlier version of Windows.
- Configure disks, partitions, volumes, and device drivers to enable a Windows 7 client computer.
- Configure file access and printers on a Windows 7 client computer.
- Configure network connectivity on a Windows 7 client computer.
- Configure wireless network connectivity on a Windows 7 client computer.
- Secure Windows 7 client desktop computers.
- Optimize and maintain the performance and reliability of a Windows 7 client computer.
- Configure mobile computing and remote access settings for a Windows 7 client computer.
* Please note course schedules are subject to changes, please check with our office before register.